Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Why I started this blog.

I originally started this blog as a place for me to share all my favorite recipes. Pastries, pastas, bisques, and pretty much anything else that tasted delicious but wasn't actually good for your body.  Over the past year and especially the past few months I have come to really appreciate the importance of putting healthy foods into your body. Along with that I have discovered the importance of living a healthy life, staying active, loving yourself, and making good choices as much as possible. I have also learned the importance of really living life and doing whatever it takes to be the best person you can be. So this is my blog, about my journey to a healthier happier me, and my continued efforts to improve myself.  I will share healthy recipes, workout ideas, and whatever else I want- because its my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment